Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1/4 glass of sugar
- 50 g of chocolate powder
- hald glass of hot coffee
- 2 eggs
- 10-12 sponge biscuits
- a sip of liquor (optional)
- 150 ml of cream
- 125 g of mascarpone cheese
- Mix the cream and half of the sugar la nata y la mitad del azucar en un recipiente. Mix until the cream is whipped.
- Separate the yolks from the whites and whisk the whites until hard peaks form. Mix with the cheese and the rest of the sugar. Mix slowly with the whipped cream.
- Mix the coffee with a third of the chocolate and the liquor and soap the biscuits.
- Disolve a third of the chocolate powder and some liquor in the hot coffee.
- Soap the biscuits in the resulting mix.
- Place another layer of biscuits.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate and leave it resting for 6-10 hours.
Batman decoration inspired on YummyArts ;)